Here is a recipe for artichoke dip:
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
Website allrecipes.com: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/artichoke-dip/detail.aspx
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, cheese and green chilies. Mix well and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with chopped green onions and chopped tomato if desired.